пʼятниця, 8 листопада 2013 р.

Good baby sleep, myth or reality? Fantastic secrets. News 20

I think the children's sleep issue is very actual especially the question of its duration. When I was small, well, very small, there was a legend that children of my age are sleeping for 18-20 hours during the whole day. For my mom I dispelled this myth almost immediately. My nap was quite short up to 40 minutes or two hours, in general it was for 8 hours or less. Well the best and the longest sleep was when we were outside, but with only condition - the buggy should always be on the move. If my mother stopped for at least couple of minutes and tried to rock me in the buggy , I woke-up immediately meanig to move on, otherwise all people aroun clearly heard that I was awake. And all mothers around tried to disappear because were afraid of their baby to wake up too and join my "singing". When I grew older, my sleeping schedule was settled. But then another myth appeared, when babies are weaned from breastfeeding their sleep becomes much better days and nights. Well, as for me it makes sense but only for my night sleep. During the day I sleep up to 1 hour. Three hours of sleep during lunch time never happened to me. By the way, speaking about ways to  make me fall asleep, almost all children of my age are assisted with their mothers. My friend Paulina +Tetiana Holloway she is 1 month older than me and she goes to sleep on her own! Well, I'm not that independent at the moment, unfortunately. But my grandfather found a very interesting way to sleeping solution. Here it is: 
a baby sleeping in a big blue ball

As a result, it turned to be funny and useful for my stomach. If you don't have any contraindications I would really recommend this option. Suprisingly after fall asleep on the ball I find myself in the craddle whaen I wake up. Maybe adults invented a teleport, who know but I will figure it out later for sure. 
kid is sitting in the cradle, playing with toys

Well, there is good news, brainstorming is useful to find a nonstandard solution everyday issues  and make exciting though!


About my new relationship you can get here http://optimisticsolka.blogspot.com/2013/10/my-new-relationship-fantastic-secrets.html 


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар