середа, 30 жовтня 2013 р.

Every day Holiday. Part1. Little Stories. News 16

Nowadays, almost every day is a holiday. It seem there is no free date in the calendar, maybe print shop just ran out of black ink? At first some holidays appeared very strange to me, but after making a profound research and analysis   I learned how to transform any idea to national treasure.

I wonder, is there a holiday called "Out of reason for holiday"?




I decided to study this question. For this reason I had to read tonnes of literature before I could find something special.



Well, one can be impressed about the variety of holidays!


By the way, my uncle 
is writing his own page called  Karikatura Dnia
 I visit this page to get some positive face




1 October- International day of smile. It is cool and easy!




9 October International Day of Mail and 16 October International Day of food…


18 July - Hot-Dog Day….It is also my mom's birthday. Does it mean Hot-Dog is her brother? Twin brother. Well, my mom is much better.



These holidays made me tired.  


Lunch nap.

There is good news:
To be continued...in Part 2

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар