пʼятниця, 1 листопада 2013 р.

Every day Holiday. Part2. Little Stories. News 17

After a good sleep and wake-up, it is very important to take care about your beauty and look. I'm a girl indeed! Moreover, it is important for the party I'm organizing.  And all parties require looking superlative! Well, it is important to find a proper accessories. 

It is also important to put it on in the right way!



 …and make it stay on your head….


 …or your forehead…




 …or on your eyebrows...


…Oh God! I think I'm reading too much, because my head became so big and clever! Probably, I need this new american cartoon diet!...


…at the moment I will go to the party with my hair down!!! Heh…

Well, there is good news it is always important to find way out in any kind of situation!

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар