середу, 26 серпня 2015 р.

Fairy Tale

I have two wonderful sisters Magda and Pati. They are older than me an travelled a lot. Magda and Diana (Diana is their mom and my lovely aunty) are writing fairy stories from people from ifferent parts of the world. Their book is about to be published. Feel so excited to read it! Book are always about magic an mystery for me...



My shelf with ukrainian books has a new book now. This book looks yellow an blue like a national flag of Ukraine. An the story is about a mouse who travelled to the moon. 


I'm always serious about reading...


and turning over the pages...


Now I'm ready to handle the book to my mom so I could finally know what this story is about. 


Magda an Pati also sent me some of their drawings. My own art is not yet clear like theirs, so there is so much for self improvement. 


Tick-Tuck....I think it's time for a nap. So i wish evryone have some magic an positive news today! 

Meanwhile read Independence as it is





Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар