вівторок, 14 квітня 2015 р.

Independence as it is

I'm two years and seven months. I think it's time to know what independency means and how is it to be independent. Every day starts with the morning. And every morning starts with the breakfast. So, how do you tsate, independency? 





Well, it looked much less complicated on the plate though..


Oh, eggs! That looks somple and independent!


Like in a fairy tale "The mouse ran and...".... Ok, have no time until it comes... This is the right moment to become independent!! Knock, Knock..


Hey....it looks very watery..


Мooooooooooooм!!!!!! Please, help meeeeeeeeee!


Oh, NOOoooooOO!!! I think I totally failed independent test. And this egg is broken now. 
Ok. This is my descision.


There is nobody here. If you see something it is only in your imagination.


WoW! And how did this plate turn to be here?

There is good news! Childhood is so beautiful and free!










Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар