понеділок, 12 січня 2015 р.

Handmade decorations. News 58. Part 2

So, we continue our handmade sessions. As I have shown in Part 1 


we are making such a cute decoration


Cheap Hand made decorations


Now it's turn of iciles...


You can try the ones of ice but I would recommend the wooden sticks...You can have some from Japanese restaurant though. You will also need to ask them about a red pen and a rope...oh well, it is just to see how confusion looks like...Some Christmas humor...  



No matter what, stay focused!




and somehow yellow will turn into red, blue and green



Let's ask a red icicle to show up once again!


Here she is!....they....3 some any way




The didn't think of anything but their turn came (i said it with a kind of scary voice)....So clothes-pegs, here I am




We need them to clothe-peg the whole decoration we made. This one shows how else you can use you fantasy.....or just copy this one...


This is my decorated room.


And this is my behavior!


to make it clear!

Well, there is good news! We can make our holidays happy only when we are happy!

That was my Christmas 

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар