неділя, 14 грудня 2014 р.

My eating secret is unfolded. News 53

Well, after thousands of requests I decicded to share my secret secret and answer the quetion "How make your kid love porridge". So here it goes. This method is quite complicated and demands a lot of patience and time. But you will be surprised with the results. In addition, you will get one more answer to the question "What are we going to have for lunch, sweetheart" 
So here is the ingredients list...


You should take 30 g of porridge groats. As for the veggies, captain Obvious should have showed it but he was late today again. 
By the way, you should have seen my mom when she saw this porridge at the store and that it was written in urkainian. She was so happy!


Then you will need a happy but (!!!) hungry kid. By the way reduced sudden snacks increase kid's love to porridge. The current weight of the kid above is around 12 kg. Hopefully it will make your calculations easier now.


Additionally, you will need a spoon as well. Its weight is not that important. More important is its colour...I suppose....



And some cooking instructions. Spread the cooked porridge in a bowl, sit the kid at the table and add the spoon to feel the taste of the meal. 


And of course the main secret ingredient!......wait for it....wait for it......wait...wait....It is Mommy!!!! Mommy who eats the same porridge as I do! And I just copy her....
Enjoy your meal!

I reached the upper level when I can also do it independently....

There is good news! the best thing is to do than to talk! Children see, children do!

Here is a story about my Wigwam




Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар