вівторок, 7 жовтня 2014 р.

Just Blow it! News 51

It looks like an ordinary bush.....But it definitely reminds me something...

honestly, this bush shot reminds me all broken rules of the right composition...


By the way, talking about the composition. I would like to investigate this incredible flower creature. 



Well, it's time to investigate: AAAAAAAAАА


АААААМ! Turned out to be be kind of tasty...



I bet you thought I was going to blow it! Like shown on the picture! 


Just a second, one more time a little bit stronger!


Come on!! one more time!!!



I think my blowing functions are almost done...


Hey! what's wrong with you, blowball???!!!


Ahhh...To blow a blowball is not an easy goal! 
But I never give up..



Let the power of flapping be with me...


Up and down! Up and down!


Hey! that is how the Summer  snow in october look like! 



Don't worry! I'm not gonna leave you!



I will put you to the special swimming pool specialy for blowballs..




I will make some waves to ake you feel completely comfortable!

There is good news! We should care about nature!...As for the stories, you decide which one to believe! 

Meanwhile vote for the hat Here
















Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар