понеділок, 3 березня 2014 р.

Small people big deeds. News 40


One day I wanted to know how is to live in the adult world...in the BIG World

small-kid-big-tree

Everything seems to be so enormous from down here...I wonder what is life like in Gulliver country? 

Do I look and seem so small for him as...


....as these small ants? 
And does your size indicates the size of personal involvement in this world?



I believe that no matter I'm a small girl, I still can be strong enough to have a greater influence and meaning! 
Well, it's time for my own challenge...


It will be a long and big path...


By the way probably my neighbor will give me a lift?...


He is out somewhere....hmmm.....
Well my driving licence hasn't expired yet, will have to use my own transport then..

Hopefully you like my dress!...Slava Ukraine!


There is good news my story continues in the next chapter.

At the moment you can read about my bad habits Here Here Here!!!






Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар