вівторок, 3 грудня 2013 р.

Simple values. Lesson 1

I believe that the most sufficient revolution that can ever happen is revolution of mind. The moment when you realize that humanity is a firm and strong power, and basically it grows on simple values like kindness, love and a willing to bring light to people. I, as a child, basically have all these positive features and my main task is to save them to make my life full. And only this way is best for achieving the life balance. 
Difficulties we meet on our way are as a main exam that can consequently cause aggression, violence or anger. But we can pass this exam only when we stick to our positive principles. Moreover, the only man that can change our life dramatically is the man itself. I learned to eat by myself only when I personaly wished to do that. I put on my hat on my own, sometimes not in a very proper way, anyway I'm even proud of that because it was my personal initiative. Nobody will never do anything but you. If you are willing to have a good life, please start from your personal thinking. If you wish everybody behave in right way, please, personally show how to do that.  Become a leader and start influencing other people. But please in a positive way. And we, children, will repeat after you. We always repeat. 
There is good news, everybody can show his best, it's only important to keep this initiative in time.
                             маленький ребенок держит микрофон



Please also read Who called the rain

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар