пʼятниця, 22 листопада 2013 р.

About the man who called the rain. Little Why. News 27

There was a terrible heat in Florida. When Bill went out at home he cried out loud: "I'm fed up with this heat! I want cold and rain to come!" His neighbor was watering the flowers in his yard, when he heard Bill's words he just smiled slyly. At night the weather suddenly changed, it rained heavily and got cold next day. In the morning the neighbor put on his coat and knocked at Bill's window: "I'm sorry to disturb you, but could you please do something with our economy?" 
маленький ребенок стоит у окна, идет дождь

Dear friends, there is good news: I'm also going to write Bill a letter.

маленький ребенок стоит у окна, идет дождь



Meanwhile please read My friend Hat and I Part 1

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар