середа, 6 листопада 2013 р.

Seriously…Little Why. News 19

I decided to investigate Belief qustion. In Russian it is a very beautiful, strong and powerful women's name. My great grand mother had it. 
It is very important when people believe in themselves as it influences their strong emotional life. In the very moment of strong belief in personal force the drems come true. Do you believe in that? This is how I did my first steps, actually. This belief becomes stronger when other people believe in you too. Especially, close people. My mom cleaned the kitchen for several times before I learned to eat with the spoon on my own. Well, when I was 1 year and two months old, I did that. Are such small things not very important?
Not at all. What is unimportant for one person is a great break through for another one. Is there any other way to become independent? Only when people take you seriously and take into consideration your intentions. Even If they naive and seem wrong. What is the way to find out if people believe in you? It is not far because of the words "I believe in you". It also doesn't happen when they try to hold the spoon for you, or make jokes of your actions, maybe even just change the topic without a try to hear you. In any case you realize they do not look serious while seriously trying to say "I believe in you". Once I saw the article in Time World dedicated to children's belief. When you are young and express your thoughts about being a businessman in the future you get the respond "When you grow up you can choose any profession and it will work", when you grow up you hear "It is very complicated" instead. Is it really so hard to believe? 
Well, there is good news: to believe doesn't hurt.


see also Nice Greeting!

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар