субота, 23 листопада 2013 р.

New secret sides. Little stories. News 28.

You can perform much better than usual. This feeling is burning inside unless you find the proper shape to free it. I must be kidding that I know the answers due to my young age, don't I? Hey, look at me, believe me, do you hear me? I'm very serious..
There is a feeling of something new around...


No, I don't feel it's the right thing...


These are too loud and of bad taste....not them..



Well, speaking about the taste....


......


Definitely no, it doesn't even look natural...




Sorry Sir, may I ask you...



Ha-ha, this is what I was looking for!



It looks and tastes naturally...



but...



it doesn't....



somehow...



How could that be possible?! It's stale!


I'm very sorry, but would you, man in black, be so kind to come here, please!


Please, take this, it won't be very expensive for you, it's very tasty, take it, you won't regret..


Wow! I'm doing the best!


Ha, with my unique approach I can easily sell an elephant! 



Let's see... I think I can get a lot if I brush this clown.




P.S. You thought I was whistling here. Well, I must disappoint you, I'm eating a bublik here.

There is good news, it's never too late to open new sides of you personality!

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар