середа, 27 листопада 2013 р.

My friend Hat and I. Part 2. Little stories.News 30

As you remember that in the first Part of my Friend Hat and I story I was sitting in the kitchen enjoying the sounds of morning fuss, the light was soft and the thoughts were flying somewhere high….I was falling asleep…So my brave friend Hat brought me to my cradle...

маленькая девочка в шапке зевает за детским стульчиком



маленький ребенок стоит в ванной комнате

Wait a minute, dear Hat-mat, why did I find myself in the bathroom?!?!?!?! Maybe you just misheard me?!?!?!?! Bath looks like a bed but it's not a bedroom!!

ребенок в ванной комнате, видно через дверцу стиральной машинки

Ok, then. As far as I'm here let's do some laundry...

маленький ребенок в ванной комнате нажимает на кномпку на стиральной машине

It's important to set a delicate mode 

маленький ребенок в шапке в ванной комнате возле стиральной машинки

So, the laundry is done..

маленький ребенок стоит в ванной комнате

It's time to bed….




Puffffff!!!



Were am I teleported again?




маленький ребенок в спальне сидит на кровати

I guess I need a quick meditation to clear my mind. Who knows, maybe next time I will ask my Hat to bring me to the room to read a book, and it will send me to the boom to buy a hook…..Ommm…. 


Of course there is good news, there are no bad circumstances, there is bad attitude. Therefore whatever happens there is always something positive! 

Read more about New Secret sides here

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар