четвер, 24 жовтня 2013 р.

My new relationship. Fantastic secrets. News 11

I've got new relationship. Well, we are only getting acquainted. My grandma was the first to bring him home. She introduced him as a great and beautiful guy. Of course, I was confused at once and couldn't imagine what I am supposed to do with him in my life. Anyway, I tried to show the best of my personality and dragged him around apartment. Well, the first meeting was held. But judging my parents' and grandparents' reaction, I believe that I treated him not the way I was expected to. 

Really, how is it possible to accept this creature seriously due to his body shape and strange name - Pottie! My parents are very inventive and attentive. In case of a slightest glimpse of mine they rushed to Pottie as the were running for life. As if this "Great Pottie" knows "All Great Secrets". In response I gave a shy little smile and turned everything into false alarm. When everybody came down and it got quiet around, I did my business and was proudly tapping the puddle around. I confess, I was guilty...easy. At this moment my parents tried to build this connection between us again, the main point is to raise my interest and convince in his importance. Sometimes I feel said about him, because I create this mess and he also should be responsible for that. Isn't it funny to tap the puddle while singing song in my own language? Why can't they just accept it? At the moment my parents can't find proper arguments and actions to substitute my interests. But. There is good news I can assert that in my life appeared to be one who I can share my privy secrets. But our relationship are marked as "Complicated" on Facebook status. I will keep informed.

Please also read My friend Hat and I

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар