вівторок, 29 жовтня 2013 р.

Good Morning recipe. Life stories. News 15

Good morning starts with a generous smile, personal hygiene and perfect breakfast. The first task is quite easy. On the other hand it is not so easy as I thought. It is morning after all. Working day. So many tasks to do, have to finish reading a fairy tale about "Geese and Swans" (Sounds interesting in English) and make an important conclusion regarding the question if the stoves can be helpful in difficult situations and are we obliged to eat cabbage pies if I personally prefer bubliks? Well, let's avoid business talks and finally let's start smiling!


Wait for it…..one more time….Here it comes! 


Not yet…


Hey what's wrong with me!!


Well, here it is!


And again!

Now personal hygiene!


*Should I change my haircut…..maybe I will look much better with straight hair? Or curley hair is still fashionable? I'll think about it later on.*

For breakfast I usually have either casserole or omlete
Main ingredients: 
One egg (or 7 quail eggs)
1/2 banana
1/4 aple
cut and mix evrything and put in the stove for 15 minutes. By the way, banana is the most favourite fruit of mine. It is the most important ingredient of all meals I prefer to eat. Can't do anything with that. 


Eating omlete is not the same as cleaning my room. Nobody makes me doing that...

 Moreover, singing also is important


Well there is good news! I'm so pleased to carry out all things I've planned. I feel full and the day seems saturated. And it is only the beginning because there is so much time left during the whole day! Have a great day and enjoy!

 Meanwhile please read Furniture is moved the mood is up.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар