понеділок, 10 листопада 2014 р.

Emotional .News 52

The curtains up..
...


I'm acting deep interest and slight confusion...
There are so many questions around me, actually...


At the same time I should always stay feminine...feel touched...No...Feel Happy!..No...I'm just training own mystique side...


Now feel tired because of this woman's uncertainity...Punch it, if you agree!



Should I really care what other say?


Hmmm, what do my own thoughts think about it?



Is it still important to be a designing companion?


There is a lot to practice...


Enough! I'm done with emotions, mom! Gone to express myself!

There is good news! Emotions always struggle for own expression!


Meanwhile check the results of my Hat competition or what Meal i had for breakfast

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар