середа, 11 грудня 2013 р.

Creativity rules or ruling creativity. Little stories. News 33

It is very important to be on the top of events. First of all you can feel your life and secondly you can become a role model. I've studied all the latest fashion trends, not only theoretically…. 





….but also from the practical point of view



I even created my own sketch collection. Then sent it far far away. Now waiting for a D&G response.



By the way, an incredible thing this blue pen is...



Blue color gave me an idea of a blue accessorize. Well, I think I will make all girls in the sandbox envy..




and this a small but heavy sombrero for the ducky



For full expression of my own creativity I decided to add some of the Show and listen to some of neighbors' gossips...




And this is a sleepy fly



and this is how creative I'm!

There is good news, creation is a great way for self expression, that leads to self realization and happiness!

About butterfly effect Please read here







Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар