неділя, 27 жовтня 2013 р.

Time construction. Little Why. News 13

I wonder how time is built?
It is eleven o'clock now and only because I've just changed the clock back to winter time. I bet it is eleven on your watch, not 12 o'clock. It looks like a small magic.


So how is time constructed? Can we touch and feel it? Why does it always move only forward?


I tried to figure it out.


Suddenly I understood! We can travel in time so easily! Just with one touch I went back to 8 o'clock and found myself in Illokkortoormut (Greenland). This city can be reached only by plane, then by helicopter and finally by boat! Furthermore you can get here only during exact time during the year! One can see whales and bears here! Isn't it great?! There is good news! Your time can be controlled. You should be responsible for every minute. Can you imagine that today you can live one hour twice!  I wish you this Hour be very special! 

See also Little why

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар